You should also follow these general guidelines to keep your Carolina Avendaño product in good shape, to prolong the life of your leather bag, and minimise the effects of everyday dirt and soiling you should, following the instructions :
- Use products designed to protect leather
- Always test any cleaning products on a hidden part of the leather, first . Always gently wipe leather, never scrub.
- Always leave products to dry naturally, never use direct heat. Do not leave products in direct sunlight.
- Do not use abrasives products direct of the product such as: alcohol, solvents, etc.
- Keep the product preferably hung.
- Keep your accessory in the bag provided whenever you can, to protect it from being marked, humidity and dust.
Do not overfill bags as they may lose their shape and be damaged.